4.08.2018

2011-12 Upper Deck SPx

Truth be told, I haven't picked anything at all for my collection since my last post. I regularly attend the local flea market and spend an hour or so browsing through binders looking for anything that will peak my interest but I often find myself not knowing what I'm searching for to begin with.

Although here's a pack of 2011-12 Upper Deck SPx that I did open up today.


Hopkins was the 2011 1st overall Draft pick, so traditionally he was the being shopped as one of the next NHL superstar. He is definitely holding his own in the league.





I don't have any other cards from this set so all of these were all new. A /25 Spectrum parallel rookie card was a surprise - I hadn't heard of York previous to this card but apparently he played a few minutes with the Blue Jackets during 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...