7.31.2017

Cards From When Clinton Was Your(maybe) President

Can you guess which decade is my favorite?

































 Just a few from a stack of cards I recently picked up. I'll post a few of the rest in another post. Any stick out for you? Which one is your favorite and why?

About the Robert Dome CC card - I remember there was some hype around Dome, a 17th overall pick in the most recent Draft; I pulled the card (posted above) and treated it like a Sidney Crosby Young Gun.14 points in 53 NHL games.

9 comments:

  1. Ah yes the 90's-when Clinton was in the WH, alternative rock was topping the charts, MTV played music videos, and the Whalers existed. Good times.

    The Theo Fleury card pops out, I love those goal-cam angles. But I also like the Muzzati, Forsberg Ultra, and Corey Hirsch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite decade too! That Muzzatti card is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best decade ever! The Leaf Mike Richter stands out because I have a copy of the card in my collection, but my favorite photo is the Fleury from 1997-98 Collector's Choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nice pick. Nice card from the cam.

      Delete
  4. That Vanbiesbrouck MVP card is sweet! I remember thinking that was one of the coolest masks when I was a kid back then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah man, the Beezer Panthers lid is top 3 (maybe) choices for best of the 90s. Still love his cards when he was a Panther.

      Delete
    2. I always thought it was neat that he had a different cage than all the other goalies, it kind of set his masks apart from the others.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...